Sean had his 4 mo well check-up yesterday 7/16 and we met his new pediatrician, Dr. David Berger. He is very intelligent and we believe he will be a great help to both our boys. He is a very rare doctor to find these days and is very thorough and caring and takes a more natural approach to healing and keeping the body well. His website is www.wholisticpeds.com if you want to take a look...there is good amount of info on there, even for adults.
Sean's appointment went well and he is 26.5 in tall and 18lb 10oz now...oh and I have to mention his head is 17.25 in! What a big noggin! He is in the 90+ percentile for all his measurements.
Well, again, I would post some pictures here but we still need to get our laptop fixed (this computer I'm using has problems uploading them for some reason.) I assure you he is as cute as any baby boy you've seen though :) Little Robert is doing well too, except his eczema has flared up quite a bit recently...it's always a pain to deal with and it's heartbreaking knowing how miserable he feels sometimes. Benadryl seems to be the only thing that really knocks out the itching enough during those flare-ups. We've tried just about everything over the past 3 years and trust me, there's no miracle cream. We are so excited to bring him to Dr. Berger soon and see if he can figure something out for him! Well, I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment