Sean is growing so big so fast!! I think he is growing faster than Robert did, which is hard to believe! I promise I have not fed him any steak and potatoes yet, but he is already filling out 9 & 12 month clothes and isn't even 3 months until the 20th! He has started laughing and talks sooooo much. He dances naked in the bathroom mirror every night before his bath and it is the cutest thing! He gets really excited to see his reflection and bounces on the counter. Little Robert loves making Sean smile and talk and always asks to hold him, and we sing songs to him every day. The song routine is "You Are My Sunsine," "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," "ABC's," and "Itsy Bitsy Spider."

Playing with Daddy at a Pump It Up bouncy bday party

Sleeping through all the noisy bouncing kids!

At the spray park...



My 3 big boys...notice Lil Robert's chocolate mouth!

Sean's new high chair

In Robert's room...

Ok these Superman PJ's are 12 mos! They must run small, right?

I know I'm so cute but put that camera down and make my bottle Mom!

He LOVES that green octopus...
1 comment:
9 or 12 month clothes!!! geez! i gotta get over there soon before he's looking like a 4-year-old!
Post a Comment